How to save Audio from text and use as ringtone

Deputy-Dingleberry

Reaction score
Hi....Its been established that im pretty ignorant regarding my phone, so i need a little help....I was sent a text message that had a song i want to use for a ringtone....I saved it somewhere on my phone but cant find it...For future reference, if someone could detail step by step what to do so i dont have this problem, i would be much obliged...Thank you very much:)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! Next time remember where you saved it then use Ringdroid from the market to cut/create the ringtone! :D Awesome app!

jville95

Reaction score
Corinacakes, Im beingseriously bothered by Ringdroid at the moment. Think you can help me??

Okay well, of course we know its used to cut MP3 audio but when I create a ringtone, and save it as a ringtone. Its successful. Great, wonderful, even excellent! But the issue Im having is that once I reboot my phone for whatever reason whether its that day or 5 days from then, if I wanted to send someone the ringtone I created, it shows as two ringtones. I cannot find what is creating this issue but its very annoying because all my 'tones are doubled and its the exact same one.

Do you have any info on this?

SN: I am rooted using Sapphire 1.1.1 rom. (Guess my sig says that) lolz!