How To: Root your Motorola DROID Bionic

el2002nyc

Reaction score

eye_dea

Reaction score
I read the article/post. thank you. My Bionic is almost 2 years old and out of warranty anyway. I wanted to root so I could calibrate my extended battery, which it requires.

Ok. If you need help just let me know.

dave52355

Reaction score
I'm tired of fighting my phone. I rooted it right after I bought it but now want to unroot bring it back to factory and start again with no changes. Problem is I can't remember what method I used. I know the Bionic keeps root thru updates and it is only about a year old, so is there like a universal unroot that I can use?

Thanks

wooddale

Reaction score
You need to fxz to 905 look in op it will bring you back to stock 905 thdn when OTA hits you can take it and you will be stock ICS.

PencilJedi

Reaction score
I'm trying to run the Motorola One Click Root Application and my computer says it has encountered a problem and closes (asks if I want to report to Microsoft or not). Any suggestions on how to get this to run? I installed the drivers.

jetguat

Reaction score
No prob. This thread is a bit old and doesn't have the updated methods for the latest updates for the bionic.

thats what I'm finding. I want to gain root access so I can install titanium backup to backup apps+saved data+pref. then I wasn to factory default reset my phone. then reinstall the apps data. I'm not feeling comfortable on how to gain root access for the Bionic with the stock VzW ICS update from last week. Help?

BIrONIC

Reaction score
Reaction score
YAY!! Rooted the Bionic after OTA ICS!! I Love IT!!!.............now...how much and what kind of bloatware is safe to eject forever from MY phone???
Is there a list?

THANKS....you guys really are the "dizzle"?:hail::icon_ lala:

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Can you reupload the app it states unreachable is there a better way instead of through G Drive?