How To: Root your Motorola DROID Bionic

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I have win 7 PC and tried to install Moto drivers and get installation package is not supported by thsi processor type?

linuxgator

Reaction score
I have win 7 PC and tried to install Moto drivers and get installation package is not supported by thsi processor type?

You probably got drivers for the wrong architecture. If you downloaded the 32-bit drivers, then you probably need 64-bit ones instead or vice versa.

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
does anyone have the link to 32bit drivers? I have ICS and want to root it now. Thanks

el2002nyc

Reaction score
Will this work with....

System Version 5.9.905.XT875 Verizon.en.US?
Android Version 2.3.4
Build Number 5.5.1_84_DBN-74
ERI Version 5
PRL Version 15130Kernel Version 2.6.35.7-g4fc328e??

I certainly do not want to brick the phone although the battery calibration tool i want to use requires the phone to be "rooted"

Thank you for any help:hail:

el2002nyc

Reaction score
Use motofail_windows.zip which can be found fairly easily.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hi linuxgator, do you still need to use the drivers and the same process or just use the motofail?

Thanks!

GagePrk

Reaction score
I have a rooted Bionic with superuser elite and set CPU will i lose root with a OTA update?

linuxgator

Reaction score
Hi linuxgator, do you still need to use the drivers and the same process or just use the motofail?

Thanks!

You need to have the drivers installed to use motofail. Once you do, you will need to have usb debugging enabled and be in charge only mode, then just run the motofail batch file.

el2002nyc

Reaction score
You need to have the drivers installed to use motofail. Once you do, you will need to have usb debugging enabled and be in charge only mode, then just run the motofail batch file.

Will this work with 905?