How to root wildfire S ?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by husam_kbn, Jul 19, 2011.

1. husam_kbn

husam_kbn New Member

Hello, i need some help in rooting wildfire S

i tried many ways but no thing works ...

I hope anyone here can help me ..

android 2.3.3
  2. nth20

nth20 New Member

I have rooted my htc wildfire and now running cyanogenmod version CM7 and android version 2.3.7. check these links that helped me. with rooting you always have the danger of making the phone unusable which is known as bricking the phone. TRY AT UR OWN RISK. Backup all your data before trying out anything.

1. Rooting HTC Wildfire (BUZZ) 2.2.1 with HBOOT 1.01.0002: [FULL GUIDE] Rooting HTC Wildfire (BUZZ) 2.2.1 with HBOOT 1.01.0002 !! (5/8/2011) - xda-developers - Read it carefully before trying and dont miss any step. It works if followed correctly.
    2. Download the software required before hand.
    3. Also here you can find the factory ROM incase of emergencies: Shipped ROMs. Its always good to keep a copy before trying anything. Make sure you download the one as per your country or area. 4. Once you get your S.Off (explained in the 1st link) you can alternatively use this method: After Revolutionary: install Clockworkmod, root & more: [Info] After Revolutionary: install Clockworkmod, root & more - xda-developers.

You can download the latest ROM using ROM Manager. Let me know how it goes. Best of luck.
Search tags for this page
accessing hboot on htc wildfire droidforums
android 2.3.3 hack wildfire s
how to root htc wildfire s to droid x
root android wildfire s
root htc wildfire s on android 2.3.3

root wildfire s

wildfire froyo root