How to Root and Overclock Milestone the easy way

pcphobic

Reaction score
It's so easy to root and overclock your Motorola Milestone with just a few clicks.

[video=youtube;eoG0NCVZHeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoG0NCVZHeM]YouTube - How To Root and Overclock the Motorola Milestone Android Phone[/video]

iac

Reaction score
Where are these two apps, Universal Androot and Motorola Overclock...? these are not in Android Market.

I am in Gulf, Middle East.

TIA

iac

Reaction score
If I rooted... can I get update 2.2, which is coming soon or I have to restore back...?

but where are these 2 apps....?

TIA

pointdexler

Reaction score
Thanks for quick reply. I am new to android, how to install that apps (Universal Androot) in motorola milestone.

TIA

Easiest way to do that is to download the app to your PC and copy it over to your sdcard on your milestone..

Suggest you install this app ASTRO from the app market.. once done that, open Astro and it will access your SDCARD.. find the universal androot and click on it and it will install itself.. follow the instructions.. simple

Once rooted, download the Milestone Overclock app from the Market and run it.. thats it..

iac

Reaction score
so fast.... thanks.... let me try.

THANKS

p.s.
apps installed.....!!! lets try now for rooting.

lobitoh

Reaction score
after doing this.... How do you proceed if you want to do a nandroid backup and how to install a custom rom like cynogen.
Please advise thanks
I am new into this.

lobitoh

Reaction score
after doing this.... How do you proceed if you want to do a nandroid backup and how to install a custom rom like cynogen.
Please advise thanks
I am new into this.