1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to root and benefits?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Vegetarian Zombie, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Vegetarian Zombie

Vegetarian Zombie New Member

im new to this so please be gentle.

this is my second galaxy s. my last one i had rooted, i updated its firmware through kies and it stopped working. Not sure whether it was because I pulles it out half wat through the download or the fact is was rooted. All o have to say is I am a novice when it comea to this and thank god I had insurance.

So I was wondering if you could help me?

I need to know the easiest/best way to root my phone as to be honest the lag is annoying.

Secondly whats the downside to rooting?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using DroidForums App
  2. Vegetarian Zombie

Vegetarian Zombie New Member

As you can see the lag effects what I type on the keyboard. I think Samsungs last update has made the galaxy s slower!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

benifits of rom rooted samsung galaxy shv-e250l