How to revert back to mobile website?

g_what

Reaction score
I am a daily reader of Autoblog. I typically use the mobile site to look through the articles. If there is an article with pics I want to see I open the full site. Now that I've done that, the browser automatically opens the full page even if I attempt to open the mobile site. How can I get the browser to default back to the mobile site?

pool_shark

Reaction score
If you're using the built in browser, go to settings and uncheck therequest desktop site box.

OP
g_what

g_what

Reaction score
I don't have that setting checked. Autoblog is the only site I have this problem with.

jleeusa

Reaction score
Did you try to close the browser? All that where open. Maybe clear history to start fresh. Just ideas.

OP
g_what

g_what

Reaction score
I have closed the browser and reopened it (multiple times). I'm sure clearing the history and cache will fix it, but I want to know how to actually revert back to the mobile site for the future. Clearing everything after every time I use the browser will be annoying.

jleeusa

Reaction score
I tested on espn.com and the button in settings worked fine, as well as the link at the bottom of the page. So I tested the site you were at and had the same problem as you. I cleared history, cache, data and all. I opened the mobile site, autoblog, and used the button in settings. That worked. I am guessing we should probably be careful with the link at the bottom and instead use the settings. I duplicated your problem so hopefully this helps.

OP
g_what

g_what

Reaction score
Thank you for verifying the issue and giving me the tip. I guess it's just an issue with Autoblog. I may try to reach out to the site, but I doubt my efforts will do much.