1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to Reset Droid 3?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by ashik754, May 26, 2012.

1. ashik754

ashik754 New Member

I purchased a Droid 3 from Beijing, China. Initially I was working with a GSM SIM card and the phone was just awesome. I really liked it. Yesterday my daughter was playing with my phone and did something. What i could guess, she just "Reset" the phone. Later on I found possibly she clicked the "Factory Data Reset". After that I am unable to call any number or receive call from others. I am unable to use the internet. I tried the fol:

Settings>Wireless and Network Settings>Mobile Networks>Network Mode........ I am unable to select Global or GSM/UMTS network.

Settings>Call Settings>Assisted Dialing...... I am unable to turn off Assisted Dialing

Though I have bought the Droid 3 from China, but I do not understand Chinese Language. I live in Bangladesh and there is no service center of Motorola in Bangladesh

How can I get back my Droid 3 workable? Please someone to reply.
    Thanks.

ashik754
  2. Ben_J_H

Ben_J_H New Member

Do A hard reset and it will go through google account, LANGUAGE and WI-FI, etc
Search tags for this page
android 3 reset

droid 3 reset

droid 3 reset button
hot to reset droid 3
how to hard reset droid 3

how to reboot droid 3

how to reset a droid 3

how to reset droid 3

reset droid 3

wher is the rest button on droid 3