1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to remove time in upper blue bar?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by xPlatinum-Androidx, Jun 4, 2012.

1. xPlatinum-Androidx

xPlatinum-Androidx New Member

My phone is rooted and I just needed to know if there's a way to remove the time in the blue bar on top of the phone?
  2. BroidDrionic

BroidDrionic New Member

I have a similar question, so I'll just post it here:
    How do I remove the battery status icon in the notification bar? I use an app with numbers instead of the built-in thing which is just a vague color-coded semi-filled blob, and it really just takes up space.
  3. jayman350

jayman350 New Member

to answer both of your questions, no you cannot remove any of those things from the notification bar. If you were to flash a custom rom then you would be able to remove just about anything from the notification area. droidhive has about 3 or 4 different roms for the Bionic that allow you to do this.
Search tags for this page
android remove clock from notification area
android remove clock notification tray
disable clock notification area android
galaxy s4 remove time from notification bar
how to disable clock android upper right
how to get rid of time on android top right
how to remove the time on the upper right on s3

how to remove time at the upper right

remove time on bionic