How to remove superuser without root!

blackra1ner96

Reaction score
So i updated to 2.3.3 while rooted and now im not rooted but i have superuser. so what i did was run this porgram called ShortFuse SuperOneCLick Root and in there is an option called Unroot. All you have to do is run that and it will remove old superuser allowing you to root again with the newest one clikc root for gingerbread 2.3.3 on pro. So i will include a download link in this post down below for windows users only!!!View attachment 40894

oh and by the way if anything u have questions with send me a message and il get back to you ASAP :)

TJF2011

Reaction score
ok.. i rooted my brother's phone because he travels alot and basically rooted it for the wifi tether.. now he did the same you did... now... as far as directions go... i just unzip the file and it brings up like, root, unroot root shell, etc... i just connect the phone via USB to the computer and hit UNROOT?? and thats it?? im sure the USB debugging needs to be selected and the USB is put into charge only?? Also will this factory reset it, or just simply unroot it?

your reply would greatly help me out.

OP
B

blackra1ner96

Reaction score
ok.. i rooted my brother's phone because he travels alot and basically rooted it for the wifi tether.. now he did the same you did... now... as far as directions go... i just unzip the file and it brings up like, root, unroot root shell, etc... i just connect the phone via USB to the computer and hit UNROOT?? and thats it?? im sure the USB debugging needs to be selected and the USB is put into charge only?? Also will this factory reset it, or just simply unroot it?

your reply would greatly help me out.

Yes USB debugging need to be on and the charge only is not nessasarly any part of the process. There is no need to restore to factory setting. If all you need is to remove superuser app or remove superuser permissions use this.

TJF2011

Reaction score
Ya.... tried that on two phones.... nothing.. :(

***GUMMYCHARGED***

Htown315

Reaction score
Yup. I'd just sbf, hell sometimes when I'm bored at work I'll sbf and reflash but then again I am a flashaholic.

the7keys

Reaction score
Pls try to use aroot
make sure the usb driver are update... it works for for me to reroot after OTA 4.6.8

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk