How to remove Quickoffice Default setting?

John5357

Reaction score
I have a new Droid and downloaded Data Viz - Docs to Go from market
How do I remove the default to Quickoffice and use Docs to Go as the Office attachment default?
confused.gif

OP
J

John5357

Reaction score
Thank You -
I have both Quickoffice and Docs to Go on the Droid you are correct - when I selected and xls file to open from an email it asked me what app I wanted to open with -
I made the mistake of making Quickoffice the default and now can't undo and change the default to Docs to Go

thatguychuck

Reaction score
The defualts are there, just "hiding." Try this,

Menu--Settings--Applications--Manage Applications--Menu Button--Filter--All--Quickoffice--Clear Defaults

Not exactly intuitive, but just the way it's set up.

DAGr8

Reaction score
The defualts are there, just "hiding." Try this,

Menu--Settings--Applications--Manage Applications--Menu Button--Filter--All--Quickoffice--Clear Defaults

Not exactly intuitive, but just the way it's set up.

what about this : I was in cardock mode , I hit 'home' then it asks me what to open 'always' and they are so close to one another I ended up clicking the worng one .
Now my home key always brings me back to the 'wrong home page ' no cache to clear anywhere .. I solved that by installing a 3rd 'home' and then it gave me the choice again to chose witch one I wanted but there was NO other way of reveting back , so there must be a file somewhere that can be deleted or something for this kinda things /// eventho I found a work around it be cool to have the real fix in case this happens again . thx in advance