How to remove battery icon from task bar?

OnTheEdge

Reaction score
TYVM your an angel, Im kinda new to android, give me a Blackberry and I can tear it down to screws , put it back togather and Hybrid it up but this is all new to me now. Thanks again!!!dancedroid

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
TYVM your an angel, Im kinda new to android, give me a Blackberry and I can tear it down to screws , put it back togather and Hybrid it up but this is all new to me now. Thanks again!!!dancedroid

Glad to help...you will be like that with the Droid in no time too I am sure.. :)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Well finally took the dive into Beautiful Widgets and not sure what took me so long, also went with that battery widget yall recommended. But I to would like to get rid of notification bar without having to use launcherpro.

OP
G

Garnold

Reaction score
Well finally took the dive into Beautiful Widgets and not sure what took me so long, also went with that battery widget yall recommended. But I to would like to get rid of notification bar without having to use launcherpro.

Yeah I'm using the same battery widget and why I started this thread. That widget gives you a nice icon up top and puts the percent left inside of it which is cool. This really should not be so hard to do? I like the notification bar for everything else it does and don't want to loose it.