1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how to reinstall apps after rom flash

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by jakegsxr11, Aug 12, 2010.

1. jakegsxr11

jakegsxr11 New Member

How do I reinstall my apps after a new rom flash....especially the paid for apps, without paying again?
  2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

Log in to your google account, and they "should" reinstall automatically. If you have multiply gmail addresses, make sure you "activate" your phone with the email account you purchased your paid apps with first, or else you will be prompted to buy them again. If they dont automatically reinstall, open the market, hit menu, download, and you should be able to manually reinstall them that way too.
  3. ChodeNode

ChodeNode New Member

I take it these instructions only apply to the ones you paid for, correct? Is there any kind of list I can export from a back-up so I can install on a new ROM?
  4. suliman

suliman New Member

how about using titanium backup?
  5. boscharun

boscharun New Member

Two ways -
    1. Backup with titanium backup before flashing and restore apps + data later. It may or may not work depending on a lot of conditions. Especially since the ROM has changed, there may be incompatibilities with app data. I have tried and got it working for one of my upgrades.... but no guarantees and is worth a try.
    2. After flashing, use the web interface of Google play to list your earlier apps and push them to your phone. You should login with the correct gmail account with which apps were earlier installed on your phone for this. See this - Reinstall Apps From Google Play After Phone Reset
Search tags for this page
android apps not reinstalling after restore
android apps reinstall
how do i re-install a paid app on s4
how do i reload an app from google play i already paid for
how to force android to reload you apps
how to install a new rom without reinstalling apps

how to reinstall android apps

how to reinstall my android apps
htc dna reload apps
re install droid applications
reinstall android app