how to put different theme(widgets)

jvmxtra

Reaction score
I got my droid X .. how to disable and use different type of widgets? is there any way?

cypherx82

Reaction score
To delete a widget, hold your finger on it and drag it to the trash bin at the bottom of the screen.

To add a widget, hold your finger anywhere on the home screen (not on a widget), select either Android or Motorola widgets, and select your widget. It will appear on the home screen.

OP
J

jvmxtra

Reaction score
To delete a widget, hold your finger on it and drag it to the trash bin at the bottom of the screen.

To add a widget, hold your finger anywhere on the home screen (not on a widget), select either Android or Motorola widgets, and select your widget. It will appear on the home screen.

Hey thanks.. but wondering, is there way to use totally different type of widget(ones from htc like?)

Honestly, these widgets from moto is simply too plain and old.

zachcr250

Reaction score
I agree these widgets suck. And i think we just have to find them in the market. I wish we could get the htc sense.

OP
J

jvmxtra

Reaction score
I agree these widgets suck. And i think we just have to find them in the market. I wish we could get the htc sense.

Yeah.. Let's look for them and update on the forum if we do find some good solution.