How to Play iTunes Movies on Huawei Ascend Mate7?

soeasyshare

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Tune4
I just bought the newest member of Huawei samrtphone family, Ascend Mate7. What amazing me most is its 6-inch screen with super high resolution. What's more, the big 6-inch size is not difficult to hold for my hand, so I discarded my iPad Air and usually enjoy movies on here.

But a question is that I could enjoy iTunes movies on my iPad previously, but now, I get nothing when I try to import the movies into my Mate7. Is it possible to finish it? I really want to watch them on it! Thanks so much in advance!

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Are these movies and rentals that are directly from iTunes (Apple) or are these movie files that you imported into iTunes?

The former is possible but requires a lot of trickery that I personally wouldn't even want to mess with, but if you want to go ahead and try there apparently is a software called TunesKit that can help you get this.

The latter is a bit easier. Plug in your Ascend Mate into your computer, find the files in the iTunes Media folder (or wherever else they are on your computer), and then drag and drop them onto your Ascend Mate using your favorite File Explorer. As long as they are the correct format they should move over just fine.