How to Permanently Delete Text Messages from My S3

aaeennaamm

Reaction score
Help Please,

I have a big problem, i am not sure after i delete my text messages from my phone using "delete thread" or "delete message" is deleted permanently and if someone try to find my text messages will not find.
I want to delete them for good and if someone try to find theme by installing applications that do that or searching on my harddisk to be impossible to find any text messages.

Thank for your help and sorry for my English mistake, i look for you solutions.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
The issue is the same with computers in general. That information is stored on your device, it also is stored from the servers that deliver that information to you and the devices that originate the message on the other end. This information is not truly "private" in the sense that if you delete it its gone.Yes that information stored locally can probably be recovered with the correct recovery tools as with information on any computer. I am not sure those are readily available to jealous GFs/BFs. http://www.recovery-android.com/recover-sms-from-android.html

If the standard delete method is not secure enough, then either you are sending national secrets across mms or pulling an Anthony Weiner (Current USA Public Joke). Short of totally destroying your phone, the isp servers and the sender/receivers device on the other end, it exists.

matonanjin

Reaction score
Help Please,

I have a big problem, i am not sure after i delete my text messages from my phone using "delete thread" or "delete message" is deleted permanently and if someone try to find my text messages will not find.
I want to delete them for good and if someone try to find theme by installing applications that do that or searching on my harddisk to be impossible to find any text messages.

Thank for your help and sorry for my English mistake, i look for you solutions.

So sounds like you're afraid the wife will find the messages from the girlfriend, huh? :icon_eek: