Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by bigrigdriver, Apr 7, 2010.
Can somebody please shed some light on this or point me in the right direction?? Thanks.
1) Open Rom manager
2)Press Download Rom
3) Choose CyanogenMod
4) Choose either Bekit kernels or P3Droid's kernels
5) Choose kernel that matches desired over-clocking speed
6) From Popup menu after download has completed select Backup Rom
7) Just let it do its thing
8) Go into SetCPU and set profiles and desired speed
9) Enjoy your speedy goodness
+1....If the section for the Kernels are greyed out, go to the main screen in ROM manager and push menu, then select developer Mode to enable it. I'm runnin bekits 5 slot 1.2, and it's sexy
just wondering if u guys would mind sharing what ur settings are at? i currently have mine set at 250 min and 1000 max...using beskits kernel
I have mine set at min. max..and all my profiles are set at 600. Battery fail safe is at 40 degree C...
BTW ....Good Job
Min 250 max 1200
Charging - min 250 max 800
fail safe set at 40°C