1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how to manage email

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by rba1954, Apr 22, 2010.

1. rba1954

rba1954 New Member

how do i make it so when i open an email on droid it don't lose it on my outlook?
  2. droidzilla

droidzilla New Member

it shouldn't unless you have it to delete from the server. there is a option in the setting in outlook. you can go to tools, accounts,a box will pop up with tabs then click on mail should see your email address there click on properties,advance tab and at the bottom see leave copy on server,
    Although I do not have it checked i still get my email to my phone and to my pc weather i deleted them from my phone or not.
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

^ What droidzilla said and welcome to the forum, rba1954! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in!

:welcome:
  4. droidzilla

droidzilla New Member

My bad wheres my manners Welcome to the site!!!!!!:welcome:
  5. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Off to detention for you!
    :icon_censored: