1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to make youtube play in high quality by default

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by RubberSoul, Apr 14, 2010.

1. RubberSoul

RubberSoul New Member

if anyone could help me with this it would be most awesome. Im not running anyrom right now (tried out ud10, but just soo much to deal with so im just running rooted 2.1 with overlocking and barnacle wifi teather etc) If someone could tell me any apps i might need and how to hack to make youtube play in hq, that would be sweet. I still cant believe there isnt an option in the youtube settings that allows you to switch to high quality as default.
  2. RoLa

RoLa New Member

3. RubberSoul

RubberSoul New Member

Thanks that rom looks really sharp, Im def gonna give it a go in the near future, as of now Im just seeing if there is a way to hack youtube to play in high quality by default without a rom. Thanks though!