How to make the phone icon always show (or dock it to the bottom like the incredible)

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by jofritz, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jofritz

jofritz New Member

does anyone know if it's possible to make a phone dock on the bottom of the screen like on the incredible. i mean, i think it's kind of ridiculous that this isn't standard....
    thanks.
  2. superglen99

superglen99 New Member

Launcher pro,adw, helix 1 and helix 2 all have options to add the phone button to a spot on the bottom. I'm sure there are other launchers that do this too. Why not just drag and drop the phone icon onto your main home screen? That works just as well
  3. gotta have that funk

gotta have that funk New Member

the whole point of android is customization, sense is designed to spoon feed everything to you so you dont have any say in what your phone looks like. sounds like you should buy an incredible or something else with sense.

there are easily 5 different launchers another 5-10 home replacements that let you do this. how about searching around before crying about it? or like glen said, you could just put a shortcut to the dialer on the home screen or any other screen for that matter...
  4. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

there's a few setup like that

There's theme out for Sweeter home I just tried a little earlier tonight. Ill look it up after and update this post with the name of it. If you would like to try it.
  5. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

there's a few setup like that

There's theme out for Sweeter home I just tried a little earlier tonight. Ill look it up after and update this post with the name of it. If you would like to try it.

Rosetta2 is the name of the theme I was referring to. You download it right from within sweeter home preview 2.
  6. mcapozzi

mcapozzi New Member

ADW Launcher, it is free, it is awesome.

HTC Sense isn't bad, on phones with the horsepower to run it. HTC Sense killed the 3D gaming ability of my Sprint Hero (Sense-less ROMs were much faster).

-Mike
  7. Vikam

Vikam New Member

I prefer Launcher pro, it works great and is very smooth and the looks of it also makes it really great, but i guess it is all personal preference really.
Search tags for this page
alway show dock
always show application dock android

always show dock android

how to add icon on dock of android phone
why is the phone icon always there