How to make my droid look like this:

srose24

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and today makes me a weeklong owner of a Droid X. I LOVE it so far, but am still learning new things about it. One thing I would like to do but haven't been able to find out how is to make my screen look like the one in the picture from an Engadget article that posted today. It's showing the icons in a 6 x 4 layout. I'm assuming this is an app, but I haven't been able to locate the specific app. I was hoping someone here may know what app it is or what I need to do to setup my droid like this. Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks!

Attachments

• droidx.jpg
    droidx.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 758

Darkseider

Reaction score
Hold it in your left hand and then click on the apps button. That should pretty much do it.

Mule65

Reaction score
That looks like LauncherPro app drawer with the home button disabled.

OP
S

srose24

Reaction score
Dang, I feel really stupid right now... I was thing it was the main screen which would be cool to have extra icons on it. My bad...

Mule65

Reaction score
Dang, I feel really stupid right now... I was thing it was the main screen which would be cool to have extra icons on it. My bad...

You can put all those icons on your home screens if you want :)

OP
S

srose24

Reaction score

Yeah, I know I can put them on the home screen, but the icons are bigger on the home screen than what they are in the apps drawer. I've seen apps that allow for smaller icons, but the ones I've seen takes off the text, which I don't really want to do...

JCo352

Reaction score

Yeah, I know I can put them on the home screen, but the icons are bigger on the home screen than what they are in the apps drawer. I've seen apps that allow for smaller icons, but the ones I've seen takes off the text, which I don't really want to do...

Try out vlauncher you might like it.

Briankbl

Reaction score
This is, quite possibly, the most godly topic in the history of teh internetz.

*Requests Sticky*

Lol just kiddin. Welcome to the Droid Community!

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
don't let 'em get to ya' - they're just messin' with you. most everybody on here is really quite helpful! but if you're gonna give 'em an easy target, you gotta expect a little hazing...