1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to make my D2G look good?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by Rkrajnov, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Rkrajnov

Rkrajnov New Member

I see so many cool looking screens, where can I find some good wallpaper/themes/buttons for my D2G? This is my first smartphone and I just got it a few weeks ago and I've just recently been trying to exploit its capabilities.
  2. Elbuort

Elbuort New Member

Try using a launcher app like ADW or Launcher Pro. If this is your first smartphone I will assume your not rooted...but neither of those apps require it. What they both DO offer are tons of customization options and downloadable themes/icon packs to keep you busy tweaking your look indefinitely.

Look for either one in the Market

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  3. sixstringedmatt

sixstringedmatt New Member

Also take a look on the xda forums under Android hacking -> theming. Its a great resource!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  4. Rkrajnov

Rkrajnov New Member

Thanks for both responses. I actually already have launcherpro and am rooted. Discovered both after a couple days of surfing this forum. I will definitely check out the theming topic. It's too bad there aren't more ROMs than fission for the D2G. Hopefully more are on the way.
Search tags for this page

how to make your droid x2 look cool