How to make a great revenue of my app?

Lorab

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I develop my first app, but I don't know which of the advertising networks is better to work with.

I heard about Adfonic, mMedia, mobfox etc.

It all sounds really confusing.

Can u please help me?

Thanks

Jennifer_l

Reaction score
Hi Lora,
There's a new offering to monetize apps. It's not badly paid and I tested more as it starts.
You have a huge choice.
Good Luck!

Betty_s

Reaction score
What new offer?

Most of us only know about ADMob, but I want to try a new ad network that have flexible monetization.

Betty_s

Reaction score
Hi,

What do you think about StarAppliction, because I started to make money from them, base on downloads and CPM. I like that I can choose from a variety of Sdks
I was surprise how easy It is to integrate the SDK, I was sure I'll have problems, but it only take 5 minutes and I already can see high revenue.
StarApplication, the best mobile apps monetization platform
I'll appreciate if you can give your recommendation.
Thanks.

Bobby_l

Reaction score
Hi,

What do you think about StarAppliction, because I started to make money from them, base on downloads and CPM. I like that I can choose from a variety of Sdks
I was surprise how easy It is to integrate the SDK, I was sure I'll have problems, but it only take 5 minutes and I already can see high revenue.
StarApplication, the best mobile apps monetization platform
I'll appreciate if you can give your recommendation.
Thanks.

I started with StarApp a few days ago, They are really nice and helpful. I had a problem with the SDK integration and they help me trough the process. I already started to make some money from them and will be happy to do some more:)
Don't worry about payment issues cause I have a good friend that gets pay every month on time.

Walley_b

Reaction score
Hey, recently I've been using StarApplication.com and i'm quite happy with it. They quickly generate revenue and my apps have doubled their downloads. I'm also getting paid from my referrals. Thank you for a good suggestion!

OP
L

Lorab

Reaction score
I'll give it a try. Thanks!
What are their paying methods?

Bobby_l

Reaction score
Hi Lora,

They offer up to 90$ RPMD and 12$ eCPM. As Wally said, you have the opportunity to get paid on every referrals you make.
I just asked all my developers friends to try them with me, they have nothing to lose.
Also I heard from a friend that their support team is really good.

sicsiphone

Reaction score
kevinvwallace,DancingNexus socical networking is always better .But Is there any other website for free adversiting my app?

lee_anna

Reaction score
Can I ask a relative question here? How do developers get to GPlay with seem-to-be forbidden applications? They ban mine but there are tons of apps like that on the store, some of them are recently updated. Do they change the data after app is reviewed, or do they release an update that changes the whole app?

Bobby_l

Reaction score
Almost every mobile network promote apps as a product to end users. For example App of the day SDK (by StarApp) etc., You can generate revenue from downloads (with user consent) and promote your app at the same time, assisted by your fellow developers.

Bobby_l

Reaction score
Can I ask a relative question here? How do developers get to GPlay with seem-to-be forbidden applications? They ban mine but there are tons of apps like that on the store, some of them are recently updated. Do they change the data after app is reviewed, or do they release an update that changes the whole app?

Lee, can you give an example of seem to be forbidden app? Which restrictions they aren't following?

Vanya_S

Reaction score
Hi,

First of all I would like to congratulate you for your app, now gaining users is an important objective in most of the cases. There are several advertising platforms that you can use to promote your app for more installs and thereby leading to more users. A popular ad network these days offering free promotions is AdIquity. One of my friend is using it and he is very much satisfied with their customer support and timely payouts.

Betty_s

Reaction score
How to promote your app

Hi,

Get in touch with all of the networks that promote apps, like App of the day. This way u can reach many app users.
I know that the network that I use - StarApp has one. I usually find many great apps from their recommendations.