How to lock orientation?

gling

Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't clear in my previous post. On my screen, after shortcut, scroll down to settings, and once you hit settings, it gives you all of the options in the settings menu to choose from. Choose display to get a shortcut to the display menu.
I also just discovered an App that will put a toggle to auto rotate the screen on/off, in the pull down status bar.
Hope one of these helps.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.friedflow.autorotate

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

mrbofus

Reaction score
@gling:

Your Droid RAZR gives you the option to pick which settings option to put as a shortcut? That's weird. Or perhaps my phone is defective; on my Droid RAZR, when I do a long press on the home screen, then select, "Shortcut", then "Settings", it doesn't give me any further options - it simply puts a shortcut to Settings on my home screen.

gling

Reaction score
I finally realized what the difference is (duh on me). I'm using Launcher Pro as my home screen launcher, and the widget, shortcut, menus are layed out differently. With the default launcher, go into "Shortcuts". "App actions" then "settings" to get the menu of available actions.
Sorry for the confusion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dinzle3490

Reaction score
yes you can add shortcuts for certain settings, you just have to go to app actions first. then you select settings and you are given a list to choose from.