How to install theme?

jwc2009

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to install the themes for UltimateDroid? Maybe I'm missing it, but I can't find the directions anywhere.

MarkY3130

Reaction score
Download the theme, move it to the root of the sd card, install using rom manager (install rom from sd card).

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you are using CW though, just download the file, transfer it to wherever you want on your phone. reboot into recovery. choose install update.zip then select update.zip then go find your theme and install it.

OP
J

jwc2009

Reaction score
I assume you don't want to wipe data and cache before installing?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nope.. do not wipe anything

OP
J

jwc2009

Reaction score
I've tried install using both methods described above and both methods result in a reboot loop and I have to do a restore of one of my backups. Any ideas?

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I've tried install using both methods described above and both methods result in a reboot loop and I have to do a restore of one of my backups. Any ideas?

Are you flashing the right theme for your ROM/device?

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I'm pretty sure. I went into the thread "Themes For The Ultimate Droid 2.5.0 - All Devices" and clicked on the theme for my device (Droid Incredible). I am trying to install the Renovated Axiom sixty6 theme. I have the UltimateDroid 2.5 rom which works great.

That's you problem ... you need Renovated for UD2.5 DInc! Go back to the Renovated site (click the link in my sig), at the lower left you'll see UD2.5 (in red). Once you're on the UD page, look for the link for DInc ... that's the only one that's gonna work for ya.

Sent from my DROID