How to install pictures and wallpaper to SD card?

bl42ed0

Reaction score
U know the folder names for alarms, notifications, and ringtones but what are the folder names for wallpaper/pictures? Or perhaps evwn live wallpapers? And another thing that just happened...I noticed sometimes switching from 3g to WiFi using the widget doesn't actually connect you to your home network? I had to manually go into settings, wireless, manage and finally the phone reacted..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
I plugged the phone into my PC using the USB cable. I told it to play Hard Disk.

I then created a music folder and a pictures folder. I then drop images and music into the folders like it was a jump drive.

Disconnect the phone, and viola, it has all your music in the player and all your images in the picture viewer.

Once you connect to a WiFi hot spot, even if you leave, it should automatically reconnect to that network when you are in range and the WiFi is on.

I have connected to lots of local places and here at my house, and whenever I am at one of those locations it automatically connects without asking or without me telling it to do something.