1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to install pictures and wallpaper to SD card?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by bl42ed0, May 15, 2010.

1. bl42ed0

bl42ed0 New Member

U know the folder names for alarms, notifications, and ringtones but what are the folder names for wallpaper/pictures? Or perhaps evwn live wallpapers? And another thing that just happened...I noticed sometimes switching from 3g to WiFi using the widget doesn't actually connect you to your home network? I had to manually go into settings, wireless, manage and finally the phone reacted..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
  2. Durango_Boy

Durango_Boy Member

I plugged the phone into my PC using the USB cable. I told it to play Hard Disk.

I then created a music folder and a pictures folder. I then drop images and music into the folders like it was a jump drive.

Disconnect the phone, and viola, it has all your music in the player and all your images in the picture viewer.

Once you connect to a WiFi hot spot, even if you leave, it should automatically reconnect to that network when you are in range and the WiFi is on.

I have connected to lots of local places and here at my house, and whenever I am at one of those locations it automatically connects without asking or without me telling it to do something.
Search tags for this page

add picture from sd card to wallpaper samsung s3

android wallpaper in sd

android where do i put wallpapers on sd card

droid 4 wallpaper to sd card

droid incredible 2 install sd card

droid incredible how to put pictures on sd card

droid incredible wallpaper folder

galaxy s3 wallpapers sd card folder name

how to add a wallpaper from sd

how to install wallpaper form photo onhtc droid dna