How to Install Jelly Bean on your Verizon Galaxy S III

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

With all the news of Jelly Bean leaks on every version of the Galaxy S III besides the Verizon version that you have you are probably wondering if there is any way you can get a taste of this goodness on your device. Most savy modders already have Jelly Bean on there Galaxy S III, but maybe you are not a savy modder and you are still running stock Ice Cream Sandwich. Senior Droid Forums member "SqueakyBigFoot" has put together an incredibly easy to follow complete guide to take you from completely stock unrooted to running a custom Jelly Bean Rom. While not official this should hold you over until Verizon and Samsung finally decide to Over The Air JB for all. Check out the Guide below.

How to Install Jelly Bean to your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
Whoo! Sounds like a lot of work for such an "easy" modification... Right now, I'm happy with ICS, and I'll wait for the official, non-nail-biting process of OTA.

meaker

Reaction score
Jmoore1701 said:
Whoo! Sounds like a lot of work for such an "easy" modification... Right now, I'm happy with ICS, and I'll wait for the official, non-nail-biting process of OTA.

I thought the same with my nexus. I was like ics is great why switch? but then I made the switch.. And let me tell you, jelly bean is that much better... Ota for Verizon could be months

Nedaroth

Reaction score
Great news because the way Verizon moves it will be another 2 years for before we see it. Just look at the nexus.