How to install cm9 nightlies??

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
I'm having trouble installing cm9 nightlies. I'm on ics leak 2233 with cm9 but for some reason when i try to install one of them, It gets stuck at the boot screen? What's the deal

jp1044

Reaction score
Blayzejlm said:
I'm having trouble installing cm9 nightlies. I'm on ics leak 2233 with cm9 but for some reason when i try to install one of them, It gets stuck at the boot screen? What's the deal

Did you install gapps after you installed cm9? You may want to also try doing a factory wipe in safestrap. You could also try downloading the zip file again.

linuxgator

Reaction score
Make sure that you have safestrap 2.0 and are using one of the CM9 builds made for the ICS leaks.

OP
Blayzejlm

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
I've done all that and nothing works so I gave up. Just to make sure I'm getting the right files, where should I get the CM9 nightlies?

linuxgator

Reaction score
I get all my files here Directory index · styled with h5ai
There used to be separate directories for the leak builds and the non-leak builds, but the droid hive was hacked and they moved/rebuilt all the directories and now it doesn't specify, so I'm not 100% sure these are the ICS leak builds, haven't tried in a while.

linuxgator

Reaction score
Thanks landon, I didn't think the ones on the main site were the correct ones.