How to increase font size on email - Motorola Droid?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by swhist, Jun 18, 2010.

1. swhist

swhist New Member

I am not able to pinch or tap to get a larger size font on my phone for email. However, I know people that are able to pinch on their Motorola Droid.

Is anyone else having this problem?dancedroid
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  2. dbscothorn

dbscothorn New Member

Are you writing about the size of the font in the actual email? You can go into Gmail>"Menu Key">More>Settings>Message text size. This will change the size of the text in the actual email from "tiny" to "huge". Hope this helps.
  3. swhist

swhist New Member

Email

Thanks! I will try that.dancedroid
  4. izzysmom

izzysmom New Member

Ok...I'm lost....increasing my gmail font is EXACTLY what I'm searching for...but when I tap my Gmail icon - then menu key - I dont get a "more" option...I do get a settings option...but when I tap settings I get the following otions:
    Signture; Confirm Delete' Batch Operations; Clear Search History; Labels; Email Notifications; Select Ringtone and Vibrate....
    Nothing about MESSAGE or TEXT SIZE....

I've got an LG Ally - but I'm assuming that GMail program should be the same regardless of the phone since its a google app....I'm sure I'm missing some obvious step...but dont know what it is...help a sister out...
  5. dbscothorn

dbscothorn New Member

I am currently on Froyo 2.2 on a Motorola Droid. This may be accounting for the different choices under Gmail "settings". It is there on my phone, it doesn't sound like it is a choice for you. Sorry.
  6. izzysmom

izzysmom New Member

Ok - I'll buy that (for now) unless someone has more info to chime in on the subject. I got my Ally a few days ago, so I am still monkeying with it -- and reading like a mad woman.

I know that Froyo 2.2 is on the near horizon....can you tell me more about what it will entail to update from the 2.1 I am running to the 2.2 when it becomes the new "standard" for the Android system. (As in is this a simple upgrade type thing like when you upgrade your ipod's software thru itunes...or is it a major type thing where it will completely wipe your phone and start fresh)
Search tags for this page
can i change the font size on my motorola phone
can i increase font size and boldness on a droid
change font larger size email droid
charge type size email
enlarge default email on android

enlarge type on my ally

how can i change the text size on motorola

how do i change the font size on my motorola droid

how do i increase the size of my icons on my motorolla droid
how to change font size for motorola droid 3
how to increase email size on android