How to have SILENT mode and a VIBRATE mode

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by guod, Jun 18, 2010.

1. guod

guod New Member

I am having some problems getting a silent mode and a vibrate mode to work with BB .2.1. I use my volume rocker to go all the way down and it gets vibrate mode. If I go one setting up from vibrate, it goes to the softest loud mode. If I go to the sound menu and select Vibrate---Never, then a SILENT mode will appear. Then I use the volume rocker to go down and it goes from the loud mode, to a silent mode. There is no vibrate mode. In 2.0 and 2.1, it goes Loud, Vibrate, Silent. Is there any way to have this happen in BB 2.2??
  2. Se7enLC

Se7enLC New Member

That's a change with all versions of Froyo, not just BB. There's no hack yet to bring it back, but you can get widgets that will give you access to a silent or vibrate mode directly as a workaround.
  3. RobStemen

RobStemen New Member

This is a feature of Froyo. Just go to the market and search Beautiful Widgets. The free or paid one will do. Download it, then throw the silent widget on a home page (it's 1x1). Then touch it and it's full silent. Then if you volume rocker all the way down, you can have a vibrate mode.
Search tags for this page

android vibration shortcut

how to add a put nexus 5 in vibrate mode

how to set up a droid x2 to vibrate in silent mode

shortcub for vibrate on htc android

terminal emulator vibration command