How to handle the confused Bionic haters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Here is my bionic at 1.2ghz.. stock rom. Stock blur. No debloat. No sd card tweaks.. just the one click oc method... sup nexus :). Now lets see bionic get ics. ...ps.. im sure i coulda tweaked it a bit to put my phone above the gnex on the chart but.. i figured ppl would get the gist.

Go baby go. Again. Stooooock blur. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Wow, what an extra .2ghz does!

It beat the GS2!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Change the subject.

Ask them what their favorite flavor of kool aid is.

Grape. Pure and simple.

People need to get a grip on reality. They are just phones. They aren't my wife, my children, my country or my religion...those I would defend. I don't need to defend my choice in phones to anyone, nor does anyone have to prove to me that their phone is superior to mine. Everyone will have a different opinion, it doesn't make them right or wrong. Enjoy life and be nice to everyone...it makes them and you happier. Let's all hold hands now and sing kumbaya.
Thanks Nathan for keeping it civil.

OP
B

bens42608

Grape. Pure and simple.

People need to get a grip on reality. They are just phones. They aren't my wife, my children, my country or my religion...those I would defend. I don't need to defend my choice in phones to anyone, nor does anyone have to prove to me that their phone is superior to mine. Everyone will have a different opinion, it doesn't make them right or wrong. Enjoy life and be nice to everyone...it makes them and you happier. Let's all hold hands now and sing kumbaya.

+1

OP
B

bens42608

So far, imo, the RAZR and BIONIC are the best two out as of now. Even the nexus is worse... the only good thing good on the nexus is ics. Ha. But wait until these two beasts get hold of it...

I agree

Chukee

Reaction score
Why should you care if somebody else doesn't like the phone. If you like it then enough said. Just cause I say I don't like the iPhone don't make it a bad phone. Forums are a very low percentage of people that come for questions or to complain about there device so the posts that you mainly see on here are gonna be people complaining or trying to get answers to problems they are having.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

juliofregoso2

Reaction score
Grape. Pure and simple.

Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.