How to get to voice nav.

Hackbone

Reaction score
I've done a search but found nothing on this. I have a difficult getting to the voice part of the nav(the part where the computer tells me how to go). I wind up going thru multiple hijinxs.

Also how do I get a voice repeat if I didn't hear the first announcement (I'm hard of hearing).

roflcopters

Reaction score
After you pick a destination and route, you just hit navigate and it opens Google Navigation. Not to sure about the repeating part.

Arkainzeye

Reaction score
also you can turn up and down the voice on the nav. so make sure the volume is NOT turned down for the nav.. its the same volume you use for the ringer. you just have to be in the nav at the time you want to turn it up.. just a thought.

jimnutt

Reaction score
Easiest way to get to navigation: long press the search button until the voice search box comes up and then say "Navigate to destination", replacing destination with where you want to go.

FireDroid

Reaction score
I think he/she knows how to operate the voice navigation, what I think they want is if they are going down the road and it tell them to "turn right in 100 ft" and they didnt hear it, is there a way they can hit a button so the nav repeats the directions! I have this on my Nuvi.

OP
H

Hackbone

Reaction score
I think he/she knows how to operate the voice navigation, what I think they want is if they are going down the road and it tell them to "turn right in 100 ft" and they didnt hear it, is there a way they can hit a button so the nav repeats the directions! I have this on my Nuvi.

Duh.....that is what I meant.

hipkik

Reaction score
No need to get rude, I don't believe there is a way to repeat the notification. I think your two options would be to get a bluetooth so the sound goes right to your ear (not sure if that works) or just look at the screen (not advised if you are driving)

OP
H

Hackbone

Reaction score
No need to get rude, I don't believe there is a way to repeat the notification. I think your two options would be to get a bluetooth so the sound goes right to your ear (not sure if that works) or just look at the screen (not advised if you are driving)
Wasn't being rude....just amazed at how dumb I was in not stating it as clearly as you did.