How to get to Boot Menu

OP
bpark32

bpark32

Reaction score
For some reason I need new drivers for laptop...loading those. But ODIN doesn't have any signs of recognition...no yellow COM port. This due to lack of necessary drivers?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
For some reason I need new drivers for laptop...loading those. But ODIN doesn't have any signs of recognition...no yellow COM port. This due to lack of necessary drivers?
yes prob has to do with the drivers not being there...download and install them then restart ODIN and do as before

OP
bpark32

bpark32

Reaction score
Awesome! So I flashed the DLO9 and got a PASS! in the box. The message box now says "Removed!!!" Now unplug and re-insert battery? Continue on with first parts of this thread that you posted for me??

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome! So I flashed the DLO9 and got a PASS! in the box. The message box now says "Removed!!!" Now unplug and re-insert battery? Continue on with first parts of this thread that you posted for me??
usually it says RESET....did it flash it with no issues?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
if it flashed everything with no prob then disconnect it from the usb, reinsert batt and reboot....sign in and resync etc

OP
bpark32

bpark32

Reaction score
It flashed everything fine...using the DL09. Lost all my apps...my bad. Didn't back up to SD before flashing. Thanks for your patience this morning. Do I get the speed/battery kernel on the phone in the same manner?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
It flashed everything fine...using the DL09. Lost all my apps...my bad. Didn't back up to SD before flashing. Thanks for your patience this morning. Do I get the speed/battery kernel on the phone in the same manner?
yea u can use titanium backup to save your apps....i dont really recommend saving data....

the kernel you can download and put on the root of your sd card and flash in ClockworcMR, install zip from sd card, choose file from sd card, yes to install, it will return you to the previous screen when finished, hit menu to get back to main screen and reboot...

when you flash a kernel you will get blue and white text randomly on your screen while it flashes, dont freak out its normal

OP
bpark32

bpark32

Reaction score
k...I've been playing with this phone of and on all day. I think I lost my root...not really sure. My Superuser is lost, and Titanium Backup doesn't work. After looking, neither does ROM Manager.