How to get the stock navigation.

nickgray71

Reaction score
I know I can get google maps but I don't like it as much. Is there a way I can get the droid 2 stock navigation app? Like if I can download it or something. Thanks for your help in advance, very appreciated.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Navigation is still there for you to use. Look in your app drawer or when you are in maps, you can choose the navigation option.

wsfanatic

Reaction score
If you're looking for VZ Navigator, you can find it in the market. Just search "vz navigator." One will be labeled VZ Navigator for Droid2.

OP
N

nickgray71

Reaction score
I tried looking for it I can't find it in the menu or anything I have libertyrom 1.5 I looked throught the folder and everything I don't have the navigation and I'm not sure if its vz navigator the app icon is a blue arrow pointing up

knivesout

Reaction score
If you have google maps then you have navigation (blue arrow icon). If not, I would try uninstalling/reinstalling maps.

turok

Reaction score
Blue one is from google .. stock I believe is the verizon one .. with a diferent rom ..you might need to download it .. like it was stated in the previous response .. however its $10 a month .

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
N

nickgray71

Reaction score
Yeah I found it you were right it was google maps idk when I downloaded it the first time it never showed up but I got it now thank you

clover408

Reaction score
For some reason mine got deleted off my phone and cant find it. Is there a way to get the blue arrow navigation back