How To Get the NRG Player music app Key

phil72

Reaction score
I installed the trial version of the NRG Player for my GS3 figured I could just order and pay for the full version after decided on whether or not I wanted it, I love this music app but it won't let me get anywhere to get the full version or purchase a key to get the full version anyone know if/how I can get this app. Thanks

OP
phil72

phil72

Reaction score
Okay thanks I'll check it out, think it'd be way easier to do I guess they don't need anymore money. Suggestions on any really nice looking easy to use music player's, I've got a few but want a nice working/looking one for when I've got music playing from the phone through the car stereo?! Thanks again.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Describe nice looking?

There's always Poweramp, which I love. I actually use 3 different music players on my phone. Poweramp for my car, GPlay for my music, and Rhapsody for my new music. Poweramp is great because it has an "auto play" feature where it will automatically pick up from where you left off once it detects your headset, like BT or an FM transmitter or whatever. Meaning if I'm half way through a song when I turn off my car, when I start it back up it picks up right at that half way mark. Very nifty. Tons of features like an equalizer and support for Beats Audio. Cool lock screen replacement when playing music. Honestly it almost has so many features it can be overwhelming at first. But it's got it all and in a neat little pachage. Highly recommended.

Or you can use Google Play. It has a pretty good equalizer and a half decent UI, but if you're not aware, it's a cloud service you upload your music to for free so you can listen to it whenever/wherever you want. So it's kind of a trade off on features with Poweramp. But my phone can only hold a fraction of my music, so these two are essential for me.

OP
phil72

phil72

Reaction score
Power amp sounds cool I'll definitely try it out, thanks for the info!