How to get nightlies

jp1m16

Reaction score
Hey all. New to cyan. What's the best way to get the recent builds on this rom please. "

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Hey all. New to cyan. What's the best way to get the recent builds on this rom please. "

revnumbers.info or you can download rom manager from the market, purchase the premium version and you'll get notifications when the nightlys are available.

sent from my DROID2 running CM7

OP
J

jp1m16

Reaction score
Thanks gang I don't see for Droid x though

loki993

Reaction score
When I mess with the ROM Manager it says I need colckwork recovery installed. I though I already had it, thats what I used to flash different roms and do nandroid backups right? It wont mess that uo if I install it through the ROM Manager will it?

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
When I mess with the ROM Manager it says I need colckwork recovery installed. I though I already had it, thats what I used to flash different roms and do nandroid backups right? It wont mess that uo if I install it through the ROM Manager will it?

you can install directly from recovery.... but if you have ROM manager installed you and you're getting that error, you might need to reflash the recovery from within CW, it should then let you install from CW. All it does is automatically launch the recovery and install the .zip file.