How To Get New Theme For Droid X

lostnbroken

Reaction score
I Am Saying Sorry Now Because I Know This Has Probably Been Posted/Asked A Million Times Now But I Have Been Looking On Here All Day And Been Google Searching And Havent Found The Answer...

How Do I Get A New Theme For My Droid X? I Found Some I Like But Don't Know How To Get Them On My Phone Or Where To Look For The Certain Models #'s They Are Made For.

If Anyone Can Just Share The Link To A Previous Post Instead Of Having To Re-Write All Of It Again That Would Be Super Helpful!!

Thanks!
Tif

Slapper

Reaction score
Non rooted must have a home replacment from the market Open Home, ADW, Launcher pro...ect then you can search for themes through the market. Or you can root.

wickedgrip

Reaction score
I think ADW launcher on the market is now free, so if you download that, then search on the market for ADW themes you'll find a fare share of paid and free themes

Reaction score
I have Launcher Pro Plus... I didn't know you could change the while theme to it? I mean I know I can change the docks and dock icons and whatever lwp i want but is there something else you can do? When I had that stupid Open Home garbage it would let you theme pretty much everything on the phone to look different but I just don't see Launcher Pro Plus doing that? Maybe I missed something? Well even if it doesn't Launcher Pro Plus is the best home App I've ever used, love it!

Sent from Android Maniac's DROIDX using DROIDFORUMS.app

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have Launcher Pro Plus... I didn't know you could change the while theme to it? I mean I know I can change the docks and dock icons and whatever lwp i want but is there something else you can do? When I had that stupid Open Home garbage it would let you theme pretty much everything on the phone to look different but I just don't see Launcher Pro Plus doing that? Maybe I missed something? Well even if it doesn't Launcher Pro Plus is the best home App I've ever used, love it!

Sent from Android Maniac's DROIDX using DROIDFORUMS.app

ADW Launcher has quite a few themes. Some free, some not. But they aren't as complex as the theme you unzip into your system. Example: 928Droid Black Glass Theme. His themes widgets and so much more. ADW also has plenty of setting just like Launcher Pro does.