How to get music

wampner

Reaction score
I would like to figure out how to get music from our itunes acct, to my Droidx phone. I have tried different ways today, but can't seem to get it figured out.
Please help.

luvdabeach2001

Reaction score
I used doubletwist. You have to dl it to your computer and your phone. If I recall it won't copy music that was purchases on itunes.

Sent from my ADR6400L

MegaThrasher

Reaction score
As long as it was bought after the date iTunes stopped using DRM, then DoubleTwist will copy it. But the app can use a lot of battery.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running Fission 2.4.3

rudydroid

Reaction score
is it not possible to drag the files from your computer to the phone?
i have to admit, i have never bought any music from itunes, so i could be way off, but i do use a mac and just drag from itunes to the sd card.

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
I've dragged many an album from my itunes folder to sd card and music mod play mp4 No prob.

Liberated Droid 2 Epic Blue

TheGoodKid

Reaction score
I use AudioGalaxy and love it. You can easily find it in the marketplace. You have to create an account on your computer and download the software which locates all the music on your computer. Then you download the app. The only downside is that your computer has to be on (not even in sleep mode) for it to work. But, it is free and it uses basically none of your SD card taking up space with music. I have never had a problem with it. Check it out.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited: