How to get movie onto Thunderbolt

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by sonnl, Apr 4, 2011.

1. sonnl

sonnl New Member

I'm conifers from an iPhone and this is my first Droid ever, but for some reason getting a movie on here isn't as simple to me as it was before, so can someone recommended me a converter that works for them and possibly a few steps on how the do it, preferably someone with the thunderbolt although I'm sure its the same for any Droid so all answers welcome, thanks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  2. Chachmo78

Chachmo78 New Member

I have had trouble getting most movies from iTunes to play due to file protection issues... however, the ones that are unlocked play fine in the stock movie viewer. The other option might be to try a different media viewer. I know I have had a lot of luck using RockPlayer Lite (free version) for all sorts of media types. I am sure others on here can also make recommendations.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. wctaylor79

wctaylor79 Premium Member Premium Member

Transfer over using USB line and then use Vital Player and should play just about anything.. rockplayer was great but find vital player to be a little better.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

One of our supporting vendors, Companion Link Software also has a nice product for doing that.
  5. Blackcharger06

Blackcharger06 New Member

:)

I use ripbot. It's a program I use to convert blu ray files to mp4 files. You can set the target file size and just click convert. AVS converter works really good as well.
  6. Quicksilver7714

Quicksilver7714 DF Super Moderator Premium Member

I use DVD catalyst. It has a setup to convert videos and DVD's for specific devices. I have used it to convert 7 different DVD's to formats for my Droid, Droid X, Thunderbolt and Xoom with out any problems.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.
  7. gattor33

gattor33 New Member

i have used arc media fer alot of mine! i do know there is a way you can unlock yer itunes videos, but its been so long since i done it it would be better to do either a google on how to or try youtube, just a suggestion!!