How to get into the area of the SD card with my apps?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So I'm using Apps2SD..flashed the newest CM not too long ago but was having issues so I just reverted back to my backup. I now plan to redownload/flash the newest CM with data wipe, but I want to backup the folder with my apps on my computer, so I don't have to redownload them all. Can someone tell me how to get into that folder? I can't seem to find it.

stlcity

Reaction score
I havent done Apps2Sd. But I hear that inorder to get access to the partition you will need root explorer from the market.

As far as re downloading the apps is concerned, the present versions of CM will do it for u automatically after u install the ROm. If u had apps2sd enabled if I am right, the ROM will reinstall all your apps into the partition that u made on the sd card. That being said it is always a good idea to back up.

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
I'm running ultimate droid V10 and I have my apps to sd and its a seperate partition on the sd card, download astro file manager and you'll prob be able to find it. Also you could just plug ur sd cRd into ur comp and backup the whole thing . Hope that helps