1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to Get Free Gold and Food in Parallel Kingdom - age of Thrones Game

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by rjc0106, Nov 6, 2010.

1. rjc0106

rjc0106 New Member

Getting Started
    So if you don't already play Parallel Kingdom, or haven't finished a tutorial, here's an easy way to get a free bonus 1000 gold [​IMG] and 300 Food
    1. Download "Parallel Kingdom" from the AppStore (for free, and it's for Android too)
    2. This is Parallel Kingdom Age of Emergence. Once a year or so they'll release a new "age," with a ton of new features [​IMG]
    3. Start the app and make an account
    4. There is a really long tutorial now, unfortunately. I joined before so I don't know what's in the tutorial, but you can PM me here and I will help you [​IMG]

:icon_ banana:

5. At the end of the tutorial, some monk asks you if someone refered you. Say yes, and enter the
    code: XLUIK That's it [​IMG] you'll be awarded with 300 food and 1000 gold.

:icon_ banana:

6. Now just finish the tutorial by relocating (via the menu)

- RJC0106

Everybody go try out Parallel Kingdom, free in the AppStore and is fun, advanced MMORPGs. In Parallel Kingdom, I'm rjc0106 , and refer me (code: XLUIK for Free Gold and food) Thanks :icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page
free parallel kingdom food

free parallel kingdom food certificate

how to get free food on parallel kingdom
parallel kingdom age of thrones cheats
parallel kingdom cheats android
parallel kingdom food

parallel kingdom food certificate

parallel kingdom food certificate code

parallel kingdom food certificate generator
parallel kingdom food redemption code

parallel kingdom free food