how to get flash to auto load

cgrimm9

Reaction score
I have the leaked 2.2 froyo one thing thats been driving me crazy is every time I go to a flash related site I have to click on the down arrow to get the flash to work. (works great by the way) is there a setting where I can click to auto load the flash movies,games,website. or am I going to have to deal with it till maybe a patch comes out.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Not sure mine loads on its own never had to click anything to get it to work.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try going into your browser setting and making sure your Plugins are enabled.

OP
C

cgrimm9

Reaction score
I checked if the plugins where enabled and they where this is what I see when I try to play flash games. this happens to video and flash enabled websites. i get that green arrow pointing down.
snap20100830_075124.png

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I checked if the plugins where enabled and they where this is what I see when I try to play flash games. this happens to video and flash enabled websites. i get that green arrow pointing down.
snap20100830_075124.png
Not sure why. Flash is still not perfected, and all websites are still not set for mobile, might just be something along those lines.

The flash still works if you click the arrow right?

If I come across a fix I'll post back.

OP
C

cgrimm9

Reaction score
yes flash works great when i click the arrow

mattbuds

Reaction score
When you go into browser settings and you go to and look at plug ins it says enabled but you have to click that and it brings up 3 options, yours is set to ON DEMAND as mine was. Change the setting to always allow or whatever that option is... this will fix it, I just did it and its works great. I was having the same issue until I changed that setting.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
C

cgrimm9

Reaction score
I thought I when I checked that it was on but I was wrong. thank you guy for the help.