1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to get Bugless Beauty from Sholes 2.0.3(I used SM Updater)

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by neoxfl, Feb 8, 2010.

1. neoxfl

neoxfl New Member

Hi, Please anyone know how to do it easy way!!! I read some where that some boday did this in 10 minutes. Please explain me the steps.
    I am currently rooter at stock rom, can i go to BB right away or I need to flash it again to sholes 2.0.3
  2. Freddy Chevy

Freddy Chevy New Member

Dude its like 5 bb threads just read man if your already rooted its super easy
  3. korp

korp New Member

There is a very simple guide here.

Basically you put the update.zip on your root directory of the SD card and allow the update.zip and then install it. I would read that guide though so you know the steps.
  4. neoxfl

neoxfl New Member

Thank you, My question is I am not able to get SM updater working at the current moment. I just rooted the phone again by update.zip. Can I do the update.zip(BB) right away or do I need to go through all the steps before I do that.
    Thanks guys
  5. Shmooze

Shmooze New Member

should definitely backup your phone before doing anything. the steps are very helpful in gettin a clean sold update. dont be lazy :) i kid you do as you plz but youre already rooted so theres a few steps you already completed
  6. neoxfl

neoxfl New Member

Thank you, I will do the steps before going to BB.
    Thanks for your Prompt responses.