How to get back paid for apps

rmaddx43

Reaction score
I recently purchased rom manager and had to do a factory reset.. how can i get back this application?? thanks

Last edited:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Paid apps always come back in the market. Apps are tied to your google account and should restore after a reset. If not after a few minutes check the market. Paid apps definately will be there....free ones usually are, but sometimes not.

Sent from somewhere...

Droids

Reaction score
What jstafford1 said, also with ROM Manager make sure you have installed both the free version and the paid version.

OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
i have multiple gmail accounts and i have now logged into the one i made the purchase on but it still is only giving me the option to buy i have the free version of rom manager installed what should i try?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it should be under market>downloads if you used the same gmail account that u bought it with..

OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
still no luck is there a way to log out of the market place and re-log in?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You've got to be logging into the wrong account. Go to Google Checkout under your different accounts and see which one you bought the apps with. Factory Data Reset and log in with that account.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've switched roms and wiped data and cache quite a bit. I've never lost a paid app. Are you positive you have the correct account and password