HOW-TO: Get 2.1 on your Milestone!

majbour

Reaction score
done and done
problem is when in recovery mode after ive run the update is when i am unable to connect im going nuts trying to work this out

fnybnyman

Reaction score
i do not have any service on my telus milestone. Is this because it has incompatible bands... help!

davelosm

Reaction score
Eocd

Hey everyone, thanks for the post, but I'm having a problem-
I've followed all the instructions, but after hitting update.zip after wiping, im getting 'EOCD marker occurs after start of EOCD'

And then abort. I've had this before when using rsd, and got around it, but i dont know why its happening when just applying an update.zip

Any ideas would be much appreciated

Kam5lc

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks for the post, but I'm having a problem-
I've followed all the instructions, but after hitting update.zip after wiping, im getting 'EOCD marker occurs after start of EOCD'

And then abort. I've had this before when using rsd, and got around it, but i dont know why its happening when just applying an update.zip

Any ideas would be much appreciated

get the same problem as well, using the link given from theunlockr.com anyone know any workarounds? maybe its the wrong version, does anyone have a direct link of v6?

majbour

Reaction score
hmmm looks like the alldroid site has changed and there are no more milestone roms anyone else know a good site ?