1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to force apps to stay in open in froyo?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ppppowerbook, Jul 23, 2010.

1. ppppowerbook

ppppowerbook New Member

I have a Froyo rom (BB0.4 w/P3droid 1250 kernel), and although I do like it, I have two major issues. One of them that some applications that I want to stay open get closed by the system. Things like Mobile Defense or the antivirus program (I know, unnecessary), and most importantly, DownloadDroid and SugarSync, programs which I use to stream or download my music/movies. If I let the screen go black or do something else while files are downloading, eventually the system closes them and cut off the download. Is there a way to force apps to stay open?
  2. allstar5101

allstar5101 New Member

mobile defense dosent need to stay open it will auto open when u connect to it via your computer. make sure the others are excluded from your task killer and make sure auto kill is off
Search tags for this page
android force app to stay on
android force browser to stay open
android force camera to stay open
android force open app
can you force andriod apps to stay open

force android to open in browser

force app open android

force apps stay open
how to get android apps stay open