1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to fix panda home to allow live wall papers

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Spyells, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Spyells

Spyells New Member

Hello! I just installed panda home on my droid last week. Basically I was bored in class and was looking up christmas themes (yes I know we have three months until Christmas but I'm a holiday buff and I was bored :tongue:), long story short, I found a theme that everyone said was good in the comments but I needed panda home for it. So I downloaded panda home, and then I downloaded the theme.

But here's the thing, I love the little icons that came with the theme, but I hate the background. I found a couple of live wallpapers that are Christmas themed that are just gorgeous! And they would look great with the icons. Problem...panda home isn't letting me use live wallpapers anymore (and I love my autumn falling leaves one
    :sad:), but I don't want to uninstall it because I like my christmas countdown clock and some of the panda home features. I'm just at a loss on how to use panda home.

So my question is, how can I use the icons for my christmas theme, but use the live wallpaper instead of the panda home background it came with?
    :sad: