How to fix panda home to allow live wall papers

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Spyells, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Spyells

Spyells New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello! I just installed panda home on my droid last week. Basically I was bored in class and was looking up christmas themes (yes I know we have three months until Christmas but I'm a holiday buff and I was bored :tongue:), long story short, I found a theme that everyone said was good in the comments but I needed panda home for it. So I downloaded panda home, and then I downloaded the theme.

But here's the thing, I love the little icons that came with the theme, but I hate the background. I found a couple of live wallpapers that are Christmas themed that are just gorgeous! And they would look great with the icons. Problem...panda home isn't letting me use live wallpapers anymore (and I love my autumn falling leaves one
    :sad:), but I don't want to uninstall it because I like my christmas countdown clock and some of the panda home features. I'm just at a loss on how to use panda home.

So my question is, how can I use the icons for my christmas theme, but use the live wallpaper instead of the panda home background it came with?
    :sad: