How to fix my phone?

StitchBeI

Reaction score
Ok, so, I just got the update (forcefully) about 2 weeks ago and since then, I cant play my music and text at the same time :icon_evil: and if I try to, it turns itself off and reboots. Starting just today, when I try to text, I type one word and it completely freezes and then I cant text. At. All. I have to go to the home screen, wait, and then go to the text thing again, and repeat. But yet, I can type with both my keyboard and my touch screen just fine on the internet thingy or anything else?
Help! I'm taking my phone in tomorrow, but I just wanted to see if 1) any else has been having this issue or 2) I can get any help.
And, yes, I have turned it off, taken out the battery, etc.

danielitoleito

Reaction score
my friends. Please I need your help.
My Droid 2 am trying to restore global settings made ​​using RSD lite

The problem is that any way I want my computer to recognize the phone.

I istalado drivers, so I entered boot in many ways. not that way that my cell phone to be recognized by the computer and make flash rsd lite.

I formatted my sd card. I think that should not have done ....

Please help.

I just want to help me for my phone is recognized by the computer.

the problem originated because I still root for everything there wipe the screen only turns on and stays on m

danielitoleito

Reaction score
mi amigo he probado de todo.pienso que le he borrado algun archivo al telefono. por que he probado de varias formas acceso boot.y varios usb drivers pero no consigo que mi computadora reconozca mi celular. aparte de hacer eso que otra cosa puedo hacer ayudeme por favor. Quizás quisiste decir: mi amigo he probado de todo. pidiendo que le he borrado

Escribe texto o la dirección de un sitio web, o bien, traduce un documento.
Cancelar

[h=3]traducción del español al inglés[/h]

my friend I've tried everything.

I think I have deleted some files on the phone. that I've tried several ways to access boot.

and several usb drivers but can not get my computer to recognize my phone. apart from doing that than anything else I can do Please help me.

danielitoleito

Reaction score
my friend I've tried everything.

I think I have deleted some files on the phone. that I've tried several ways to access boot.

and several usb drivers but can not get my computer to recognize my phone. apart from doing that than anything else I can do Please help me.

danielitoleito

Reaction score
please help me

I tried to give yourself the verizon and motorola page you can help me with the link of the page to see if they are correct.

besides show me step by step how to do it because I think I'm failing at all.

friend besides my phone after formatting is thus all the cells in root mode.

I had install a program that the init system rebooting the phone went out, apply update SD, wipe data /, and advanced cache wipe.

Please help me revive my phone.