How to find who is hacking my droid??

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by catkey, Jun 11, 2010.

1. catkey

catkey New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a droid phone and recently a personal issue came up where someone 1000 miles away (at the time of the incident) confronted me with verbatim text messages between myself and one of my other friends.

I find its very obvious who is hacking my phone but my question is how can i prove this... as hard as it is for me to accept the fact that i was betrayed and spied on i need to know for how long and to what extent.

Please help me with any input you have to confirm my suspicions, thank you!

2. takeshi

takeshi Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ...and it's impossible that the text messages were shared with that person?

3. baniels

baniels Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same as the above comment. I would rule out the much more plausible explanations first.

4. mike919

mike919 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ya unless that person 1000 miles away wirelessly loaded keystroke or monitoring software onto your phone... which uh... i have to say... is kinda out there... that person you texted gave those messages to ur "hacker" sorry mate...

i should clarify. Its next to impossible to do. unless someone got a hold of your handset for an extensive period of time without you knowing, your droid isn't hacked. see takeshi.

#4 mike919, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  5. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7+ 256gb
    As mentioned above the text was more than likely shared to said hacker......

6. catkey

catkey New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Absolutely impossible, the two people don't know each other

I asked the person i think is the hacker (we will call him john) to send me the number he claims sent him the text messages... when he did it was the number of the person who i was texting (we will call him mike)

The problem is, mike does not know john at ALL.. so mike proved to me he did not send anything from his number by accessing the log of texts off verizons web site. This document could not be tampered with and showed that there was never a text message sent to john's number.

So john is lying... i want nothing more to believe it was not him but like i said, i need to know for a fact

once again... thanks for any help you can provide!!

7. mike919

mike919 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    He showed you a printout or he showed you the COMPUTER screen... because if it was printout it ABSOLUTELY can be altered.

it also didn't have to be texts that were sent. he could have sent them typed it all out and sent them VIA email, etc. your phone is not hacked...

There is no possible way to hack your phone from 1000 miles away. I'm sorry... i think your being a little paranoid... (which i understand, but you have to look at the fact that its near impossible for someone NOT in the CIA to do something of this nature.

People lie. its human nature. Its more plausible then anything you can think of. sorry.

#7 mike919, Jun 11, 2010
  8. catkey

catkey New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Also... i should have clarified this before... but i was 1000 miles away at the time of the incident... but i live with john so he does have access to my phone, i wanted to point out the distance at the time to show it was impossible for him to physically see the messages on my phone

9. dmacleo

dmacleo Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    is it possible they know your gmail passwords and accessed your chts through web?

10. Darkseider

Darkseider Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Who said he had to send him the text messages from his phone? You know there are other way to communicate. Particularly someone else's phone, land line, PC, etc... Seriously though your phone ain't hacked. The person you sent the text to got the message to the other person. As much as you don't want to believe that your one friend isn't lying to you he/she is.

11. mike919

mike919 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok... then maybe he did put monitoring software on your phone... that WOULD be possible... and he wouldn't have to send texts from his phone to get them to someone else.

take it to a verizon store. Best advice you can get. (as long as you aren't rooted)

i also agree that it isn't hacked and you are being lied to... i'm just saying if you live with him, there IS software out there, but i doubt he's gone to those extremes... the most logical is what everyone is telling you. LIES.

#11 mike919, Jun 11, 2010
  12. catkey

catkey New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The next morning after the text messages were exchanged (i am still 1000 miles away at this point) john calls me up saying someone is trying to sabotage us and had sent him the conversation between mike and myself... and in my previous post i explained how it is completely ruled out that mike did not send anything

just to clarify, i was meeting an old friend, there is no foul play on my end, i just obviously have a self conscious over protective boyfriend who i truly believe is spying on me

Search tags for this page

android spyware detection

detect spy software on android
dsmlawmo

how to remove mobistealth

how to remove spy software from android
how to tell if mobistealth is on your phone

mobistealth removal

uninstall mobistealth

what is dsmlawmo
what is dsmlawmo android