1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how to f up your droid, so innocently

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Sal, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Sal

Sal New Member

Funny thing happened this morning. I didn't think about putting my phone to sleep before wiping off the screen. (Am ocd about fingerprints ) Well, she completely froze up!! Nothing worked, not even holding down the power button
    Panic. I was reluctant to go to the battery pull. So I watched my brick for a couple of minutes, heart pounding. Then, suddenly, I saw the red thingy and it powered up, minus the white M start up logo. Odd.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Glad you have your phone back, Sal. I hear you about finger prints. My sense is that somehow you pressed several (menu, home, camera, volume rocker) at the same time and the phone decided to reboot.

Mike
  3. Sal

Sal New Member

Wanted to warn folks to be careful...